Here at KSU Coaching our motto is more than just a catchphrase, it’s our mantra in the good times and the bad. It’s our firm belief that no matter who you are; as long as you keep showing up, you’ll improve as an athlete and achieve your goals.
A Personal Approach to Coaching
- We’re here for you! Here at KSU Coaching we want you to get the most out of your time on the bike.
- Time on the bike is precious, with hectic work schedules and even busier home lives, sometimes training can feel like it’s at the bottom of the list.
- We can help you balance training for your goals with your lifestyle, and we’ll work closely together to help your dreams become reality.
Individual Training Programmes
- Every athlete is an individual and as a result here at KSU Coaching no two training programmes are the same, we understand everyone has different goals and time availability.
- Like with all elements of life, training is a balance, we’ll work with your likes and dislikes of training and we’re firm believers in keeping the fun in training, a happy rider is a fast rider after all.
Support to Achieve your Goals
- Your goals are what drive you train, and our expert coaches are here to support you and help you achieve your dreams.
- Nutrition is a major part of success on the bike and we can offer guidance on how best to support your training with correct fuelling and have access to a qualified sports nutritionist.
- It’s not just time on the bike that makes a well-rounded rider, complementary strength and conditioning can also help you make gains. We can offer advice and help combine this with your on-bike training. Our YouTube channel has some great resources for warm-ups and recovery sessions alongside stand alone sessions for every rider.
Multi Discipline Coaching
- Part of what makes cycling fun is the variety of disciplines on offer and here at KSU Coaching we’re qualified to coach in a number of different disciplines, whether that’s one-on-one skills sessions of understanding how to balance a road and cyclocross season, we’ve got you covered.