What sort of goals & events do you coach?
– All sorts! While KSU coaching’s main focus is off-road racing and events; we can also offer road racing, Gran Fondo or sportive coaching.
– We’re also here if your goals aren’t competitive. Want to lose weight – we got you! Maybe you just want to get fitter and healthier – whatever your goals KSU is here to help you achieve them.
Don’t you have to be pro to be coached?
– Absolutely not! We’re here to help every level of cyclist.
– If you want to get better, then we’re here for you, no matter the level you ride at.
I don’ have a power meter – is that a problem?
– Again, absolutely not! We can tailor training to power, heart rate or even perceived exertion. Whatever works for you.
My home life is super busy – how will I find time to train?
– We work around your schedule to help achieve your goals.
– If that means less hours in order to be more consistent in the long run, that’s more than fine.
How will we communicate and track training?
– In order to get the most out of your training we use TrainingPeaks to track and analyse, in addition we are a TrainingPeaks Level 1 Certified Coach
– In terms of day-to-day communication, whatever works for you. We are available on most major messaging platforms and we’ll schedule regular catch-up sessions either on the phone or zoom.
– Where possible we can also arrange to meet in person or even have a ride together.
– We don’t believe in limiting contact, we’re here to help you achieve your goals.
What if I decide to take a break from training/being coached?
– That’s no problem at all. Although we request a 3-month initial sign-up period, we’ll have a monthly rolling contract and we just ask for 1 months’ notice before cancelling any coaching packages.
Got a question we’ve not answered here?
– Please do get in touch below if you’ve got any questions or would like to have a chat about what we can do for you.